All of the projects offered by the California Consortium for Agricultural Export are approved by the USCIS as qualifying foreign individuals for United States permanent residency by meeting the requirements of EB-5 immigration.
CCAE Projects Overview
The California Consortium is authorized to offer EB-5 qualifying business opportunities in numerous industries, most notably manufacturing, agriculture and winemaking/sales. Since receiving Designated Regional Center status in 2002, the Consortium now manages over 3,000 acres of almond orchards and over 600 acres of vines for its investor businesses. In agricultural projects, immigrant investor businesses are responsible for making land improvements ranging from planting and irrigation system installation to yearly maintenance and harvests.
In 2007 and again in 2008, the California Consortium further expanded its portfolio of EB-5 qualifying business opportunities to include projects in the manufacturing sector. Investor members benefit from the extensive industry experience of a dedicated executive team as well as an established distribution network and a global demand for company products.
Currently, all EB-5 qualifying business opportunities offered by the California Consortium require a $500,000 investment. This is because the Regional Center operational area – California’s San Joaquin Valley – is considered a “Targeted Employment Area” (TEA) by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. This designation allows for a reduction in the required investment capital from $1 million (required in non-TEA zones) to $500,000.
The California Consortium offers viable business opportunities for foreign entrepreneurs interested in qualifying for immigration through the EB-5 program.
The benefits of the program are many:
- America provides a stable environment in which to do business. It is a country of strong, trusted, and unshakable institutions where laws and regulations guide daily business activities.
- The sponsor of the business opportunity is a well-known, successful, life-long resident of the area who is a community leader with an excellent reputation.
- The business is in a well-established sector of the economy with proven historical results.
- The opportunity provides the ability to diversify current business endeavors.
- Local operations are managed by experienced onsite professionals.
- The business complies with US visa and permanent residency requirements. You will have the chance to obtain a United States green card and take advantage of the benefits of living in America.
- With a green card, you may enter or leave the country at any time.
- The United States has well-known and internationally recognized educational opportunities at the collegiate and post-collegiate level.
- The United States offers safety and security.
To discuss these benefits and other details of the program contact us.
The first EB5 qualifying project sponsored by the California Consortium involved the development of almond orchards within the Regional Center’s area of operation – California’s San Joaquin Valley. The Consortium now manages over 3,000 acres of orchards on behalf of … Continue reading
The second EB5 qualifying investment sponsored by the California Consortium included the development of a 640 acre vineyard located in Fresno County. Immigrant investor businesses are responsible for making land improvements ranging from irrigation and trellis system installation to yearly … Continue reading
Following the California Consortium agricultural projects, the Regional Center expanded the scope of its EB5 qualifying project portfolio to include investments in the manufacturing sector. Investor members benefit from the extensive industry experience of a dedicated executive team as well … Continue reading
With the successful completion of Phase 1 of the manufacturing opportunity, the California Consortium added a second manufacturing project to its EB5 portfolio. Led by a team of dedicated industry professionals, the company designs and builds an innovative product line of … Continue reading